Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games

Go down 
+3
Light,Yagami
adorablecard
Dominique LeBeau
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:35 pm

This is a thread to add your friends codes from the games yugioh world championship over the nexus.
To find the friend code
Go to
Duelist menu>Wifi connections>View/Add friend code
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:53 am

DS sucks no offense and wii sucks no offense, unless ur playing super smash bros brawl (my OPOINION)
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:37 am

SSBB's a good game, but there are other games that are pretty good, and DS isnt to bad
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:26 am

DS isn't bad at all.... now Wii on the other hand is a different story lol.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 am

To add friends, I need the DS itself and not the emulator?
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 am

You have an emulator for a DS O_o... The only emulators I've ever used were N64 and like ps1 lol...or older..... Didn't even know there WAS a DS emulator..
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:46 am

i have an emulator called desume and i made it wifi
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:14 am

Erebus luvs Pandas wrote:
You have an emulator for a DS O_o... The only emulators I've ever used were N64 and like ps1 lol...or older..... Didn't even know there WAS a DS emulator..

Yeah, I have an emulator allowing me to play any game that comes on my mind. ._. Desmume is the best one with NoGbA
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:11 am

I played over the nexus it was cool but can i ask does anybody have an emulator for the next game yugioh world championship 2012 it hasnt come ount at pirate bay as far as i know but still i want to be prepared with the right emulator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:16 am

the desmume one i gave it to ya in the chat if u want it again just tell me

ohh and if anyone needs it wifi pm me ps:i play pokemon black and white wifi with an emulator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games   Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Yugioh World Championshi Nintendo Ds Games
Page 1 of 1