Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

whats your favorite card?

Go down 
+21
kieron
! ! Yuki ! !
*SD*Naruto
EbilKid
Malevalent
jcruler99
xXxstrifexXx
DARKxANGELx
K7L11
! Crow Hogan
Sevendrawstosix
Erebus
Its Over 9ooo
Iron Mario
adorablecard
YakumoSaitou
Light,Yagami
Squalleonhart
Dominique LeBeau
Aerialace
shadowcody90
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

whats your favorite card? Empty
PostSubject: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

so i was wondering today a little after a got off, what card or card types do people like? so i decided to ask, whats your favorite card? reply to this message (or don't) its up to you. happy dueling! lol! (its goku Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Elemental Hero Bubbleman PERIOD
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Mine is going to be The spell card- End of the world
I like the ruin,queen of oblivion most
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:23 am

Darklord Zerato. just is awesome all around. I run a lot of dark based decks and he seems to go well with all of them x.o
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:05 am

Thunder king raioh FTW Very Happy Great card, hard to get over and negates ssing.
Back to top Go down
YakumoSaitou

YakumoSaitou

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:41 pm

My favorite's actually Celtic Guardian. It's been my favorite since Starter Deck Yugi and always will be my favorite. :3
Back to top Go down
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:50 am

either TKING or BEAST KING BARB or rescue CAT idk which 1
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:10 am

Any reason for rescue cat? it has virtually no uses outside of ojama and a few other cards
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Rescue cat was broken awesome sauce when it was playable. It's almost like asking someone why they like magical scientist. Just cause it's broken xD
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

but now it sucks, they killed the cat, soon theyll move on to wabbit xD
Back to top Go down
Squalleonhart

Squalleonhart

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Rabbit needs to die. It's an overpriced card and too broken. at least it doesn't have prio when it's summoned, so hopefully we'll see a lot less dino rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm

I would have to pick two cards: Miracle Fusion and E-HERO Stratos.
Miracle basically let's you summon a strong monster out of nowhere, if you have the correct grave and/or field.
Stratos get's you a HERO or destroys S/T cards on the field, good possibilities with him.
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Squall.Dino rabbit will be sticking around for a while. ever since ycs chicago was won with them ppl started them up again.
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I also dont understand the rescue cat. If your not playing ojama or going for a gachi gachi why do ppl use it. wut were its main uses b4 it was banned.?
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Ive changed my mind. I would actually say my favorite card i going to have to be.. Hieratic Dragon King Of Atums. This card not only is the best xyz for a dragon deck but its also in my favorite archetype there are lots of good card but Atums stands tall.
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

my favorite card would either be super polymerization, winged kuriboh lv10, or masked hero dian. super poly for obvious reasons,lv 10 cause its eff, dian cause when it destroys a monster by battle you can ss a lv 4 elemental hero from your deck, so its good for synchro, tribute, and/or xyz if you do that.
Back to top Go down
Its Over 9ooo

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Shooting Quasar Dragon easy anus beater great eff u just need 5 card set up to bring it out and of course the synchs in ur extra deck
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Evigishki Gustkrake. You can summon it upto 5 times in 1 turn in a good deck and everytime its summoned you reveal of your opponents cards at once and return 1 of choice back to there deck. This is the "make your opponent rage-quit" card.
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:48 am

Burden of the mighty and scrap-iron scarecrow.
Two cards that have gotten me out of a lot of jams before
I use 'em like, all the time now :p
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:03 am

I still say there not amazing but I've noticed you litterally WON'T not use either of them in YOUR decks lol
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:39 am

people call it stubborn as hell Wink :p
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:44 am

I call it ignorantly fun :?
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:45 am

yeah, that's because you beat my decks all the time :p
everyone does :p
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:13 am

Thats kinda rude to yourself -.- :/
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:17 am

I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite card?   whats your favorite card? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite card?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next