Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members

Go down 
+18
Doncheezy
! DuelingWizard !
BanchoLeomon
DARKxANGELx
crimsondragon#1
yugiohkid333
jcruler99
Aerialace
Synchro
*SD*Pain
duelking11
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer
"The Chibi Monkey"
Kairyu Murou
Erebus
xXxstrifexXx
! dmk
Mindy Loves Lucy
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members Empty
PostSubject: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 pm

After a long while, there are only two duelists left in the Shooting Quasar dorm. Erebus, and ! Gianus. Because this dorm is for the five top duelists of the academy, there are three spots left open. There will be held a tournament for Shooting Star members only to decide the top two who will go to Quasar dorm.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!! The reason it is only two is because Cryztal is already hosting a tournament for one spot. The link to that tournament is right here: https://shootingstarsacademy.forumotion.com/t489-an-upcoming-tournament-king-of-the-stars !!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!

Rules:

Match games.

Double Elimination.

The last two duelists left will be given a promotion to Shooting Quasar Dorm.

Banned Decks:
Exodia
Burn (any form)
Empty Jar
Final Countdown
Stall
Loop Decks
No Decks that are DESIGNED to OTK and/or FTK

VERY IMPORTANT: NO META ALLOWED
List of Meta Decks:

Dino Rabbit
Hieratic
Inzektor
Wind-up
Chaos Dragon

Bubble/HERO Beat
Six Samurai
Chain Burn
Twilight
Evol
Dark World
Lightsworn
Agent

Gravekeeper's
Exodia
X-Sabers
Blackwings
Scrap
Gadget/Machina

The tournament will be held from August 9th to August 11th.

Please know that you will have to work hard to keep your Quasar status; maintain activity, and prove that you are one of the five best. If you slack, another duelist could come up behind you and take your spot. To prove you're active, you must have at least 500 points, and 20 posts. All those who wish to enter please post below.

Those entered so far:

Grimmy
duelking11
! ! ! cosmic blazer
xXxstrifexXx
AerialAce
! DMK
! ! Mindy ! !
jcruler99
falzer1070
yugiohkid333
DARKxANGELx
laglag

Last edited by ! ! Mindy ! ! on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
! dmk

! dmk

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm

I guess I'll join :p
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:23 am

well i'm in assuming !drago will enter as well great chance for a rematch
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:54 am

Am I aloud to join for fun?Smile

By the way, you should use a Challonge double elimination tournament maker if you weren't going to... its easiest and you can even have it automatically randomly select the matches for you.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 am

We're playing for the spots now ? 0.o I guess that seems cool but I never expected for people to having to play for the spots. I like the fact that you say they must maintain activity and do certain things though. Nice touch there. Even though this seems fun I'm prob not gonna do it. I don't know about you guys but school is almost here again and you might not be able to manage going on here all the time. I mean I'm not saying you have to go on daily but then again the academy top 5 should be dedicated members. Anyways good luck to all the people entering the tournament and i hope to find out who our top 5 players are here Smile
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 am

I understand your oppinion.. but to be a top member you don't necesarilly have to be highly "dedicated".. But I understand the concern for sure..
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:42 am

I'll join... I'm going to bet there is going to be a lot of meta.. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: guyssss   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 am

honestly QUASAR WILL BE IN DA DORM btw ill join xD i willa lways join tourneys espicially on here
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:34 am

Thats true, but it'd be cool if they made a no meta rule for creativity and actual deck originality/uniqueness/or just overall skill to make nonmeta decks lmao
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 am

Erebus wrote:
Thats true, but it'd be cool if they made a no meta rule for creativity and actual deck originality/uniqueness/or just overall skill to make nonmeta decks lmao

Meta decks are allowed, but antimeta is not allowed, FML >_>

I don't think there's going to be a rule to prevent Meta, I'm going to go and head off to make a meta deck since I know someone's going to Windup hand loop me -_-;
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 am

I'm happy in another academy we had antimeta allowed.. everysingle person ran grave keepers or malefic.. I run a vandy stun .. i was pretty much only person who didn't
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:35 am

I am Joining Cool
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Man how many people going to be in this O.o..
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 pm

I imagine almost everyone will join. it's the best way too find out how good you really are.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

So far only 5 people are in... meaning 2 won't make it.
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

The tournament won't start until a lot more people join. Of course Shooting Star members that are also staff (teachers, testers) or administration (admins, mods) can join too.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 pm

i wud join but im not shooting star SadSadSad(SadSad::SadSadSad(Sad
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: well im in :D   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:31 pm

cosmic is IN watch out gianus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 pm

i wanna destroy gianus >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Update: No meta allowed. This will allow for more creative decks and show off the deck building as well as dueling skills of the contestants.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm

make's sense.
Back to top Go down
Synchro

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

I CANT JOIN NOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Yeah its cool that there is no meta and i hope we find out who our best 5 are soon. Good Luck to Everyone.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 pm

why is that Mindy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members   Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Official SSA Tournament for Shooting Star Members
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next