Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 pm

This is an unexpected deck, but one of the best. Think about it, a bunch of lv 2 water monsters thats have effects that return your opponents monsters to the hand and with the field spell, WetLands,they pack a 2400 atk at least. Anybody who wants to have the decklist and test it and figure out it is one of the best decks in Yugioh, here it is. If you have any suggestions to make this deck better please comment!

Monsters= 23
x3 Dupe Frog
x3 Flip Flop Frog
x3 Submarine Frog
x3 Dewdark of The Ice Barrier
x3 CryoMancer of the Ice Barrier
x3 Penguin Soldier
x3 Star Boy
x2 Uni Frog

Spells= 11
x3 WetLands
x3 Salvage
x2 Level Limit- Area B
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Dark Hole
x1 Moray of Greed

Traps=8
x3 Froggy ForceField
x3 Gravity Bind
x1 Mirror Force
x1 Magic Cylinder
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 pm

i dont know about that deck why star boy and magic cylinder?
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:14 pm

dollka and laggia destroy the whole deck.
Back to top Go down
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

PostSubject: Re: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:22 pm

oh, magic cylinder because it just negates an attack and inflicts damage. Star Boy to give even extra attack. also,laggia just negates ONE thing. tht doesnt destroy the deck completly
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:28 pm

still work on this deck a bit longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WetLands, One of the best decks in Yugioh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: