Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki

Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. Empty
PostSubject: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 am

Guys I know SSA is rebuilding but it isnt too active.We need to get SSA on the top.We really need your help to do it.Would you help us?I have a question too.Would this academy have reicruiting rewards like I reicruited 2 peoples and I get 50 DP for the reicruit.If we do this thing then I think SSA would be active.Would you help SSA?
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:35 am

Sure, that sounds like a good idea to reward recruiting. How about 50 DP for every recruit. But please, only recruiting nice people.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:36 am

Hmm so 2 peoples 100 DP.Good idea man.
Back to top Go down
Nickz

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I'll do my bit
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Nickz wrote:
I'll do my bit

Thanks Nickz.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:16 pm

EbilKid and I were talking: We decided it will be 150 DP for now.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:48 am

Wow.The peoples will just reicruit now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.   Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Want SSA active?Then help SSA with reicruiting.
Page 1 of 1