Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Favourite yugioh character?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Favourite yugioh character? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am

Helloooooo !!
I was like "Hey, who is the most popular yugioh character? e_e " and so here is this question, wich character is the most popular in yugioh e_e what's your favourite?
My favourite one is mai valentine/mai kujaku, she's just awesome an have lot of skills Very Happy She's pretty and beautiful ♥️

Last edited by Hiroshi Nakahara on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 am

My favourite yugioh character of all time is Yusei Fudo because he's personality is cool and clever and his dueling skills are awesome, he can just adapt to just about any situation and pull a reversal win. Because of this I love running Yusei-themed decks like Quickdraw Quasar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 am

um hiroshi..... mai is a girl so................... not 'he' its a 'she' XDD
and my favourite yugioh character is..... kaiba he talks funny nuff said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

Oh my god tipped wrong tipped quick xD
Kaiba is also a good guy , bleu eyes Ftw *w*
Yusei style ! i think he is the best yugioh main character between jaden yugi, yusei and yuma
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 am

My fav is joey, for some reason i like the goofball with the dragons, dont ask why tho i have no reason he just had funny/great cards (time wizzard, baby dragon, etc,etc) =P
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Yusei fudo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Yusei kun is the most charismatic hero in yugioh, good choice dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite yugioh character?   Favourite yugioh character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite yugioh character?
Page 1 of 1