Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Testing a deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
duelking11

duelking11

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

I am testing a deck so if anyone wants a duel just pm me in DN or find me in chat here Smile rules are same as test exam for the SSD dorm Smile
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am

ok sure i will duel u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

I shall duel you too, if you would like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Would you prefer to test against a competitive/fun or a Tier 1/2 ? etc...
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:13 am

Oh i totaly forgot about this well erebus i am using scraps tier 3 so i want to test against competitive decks
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 am

Well the duel with airo...

we decided to mach duel

1st duel he won it i had a bad hand and he had a better he just used cards to boost his jurracs and beated me down also bottomlessed solemned what i had and i could only defend myself with scrap goblins Very Happy

2nd duel i won this time i had a medium hand it was a fun duel i managed to counter his monsters he managed to counter my but after i sett up my grave and luckdrew with pot of avarice then i got a golemn and a goblin (scraps) in grave and i drew 2 COTH so i just poped his cards and went for game

3rd duel he surrendered wich was so stupid of him.... he would have topdecked mirrorforce next turn Very Happy i starded with a TK mind control COTH veiler goblin and monster reborn i managaged to synchro catastor with his jurracs and he thought i locked him cuz he just beats me down with pumped jurracs ... he could have still had many other ideas idk he would try to go for dolkka synchro something dark or even draw a mirrorforce or something like that (he drew a mirrorforce next turn lol) well thats sad..... but it was a great mach tho Wink so next are ebil and erebus we could duel when we can cuz my scraps are not still that consistent...
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:13 pm

So do you want competitive tier 2-3 or do you want to test it against like, tier 1 , rated meta.
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 am

tier 2-3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing a deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing a deck   Testing a deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing a deck