Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !

Go down 
+7
xXxstrifexXx
Kairyu Murou
Muteness
Sawada Tsunayoshi
*SD*Pain
Light,Yagami
Erebus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! Empty
PostSubject: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Hai, I'm Apophis and have been thinking about opening this for awhile but I've been a little lazy/busy. Welcome to my wonderful garden of decks.

UPDATE: I AM NOW EDITING DECKS TOO, but if I don't know enough about your deck or how to fix it I will not waste your time, my time, or your points... Prices shall vary depending on what needs fixed, what type of deck it is, and how complicated the matter is.

@@@@@DECKS UPDATED@@@@@

Inzekts ~~~~~250 (Chaos-hopper build, still very competitive, full side deck)

Six Sams Competitive Build ~~~~~250(full side deck)

Evilswarm/Verz ~~~~~150 (tested pretty well, but haven't touched in awhile)

X-saber Turbo Synchro ~~~~~100 (Meh... Its Sabers)

Inca Deck ~~~~~200 (Summons Sun and Moon dragon Loops, completely custom, look them up on DN Database)

Lavals-2 Red Nova, One Quasar, Draw power...~~~~~~350 (this is the deck I went 7-0 with during the King of *old academy, won't advertise* tournament Smile)

DinoBunny~~~~~~225 (solid dino rabbit, full side deck)

New OTK-potential-GraveKeeper deck!~~~~~~200 (ultimate offering+recruiter+cat of ill omen)

Holy Gishki Deck~~~~~500 (Very good, Its priced so high simply cuz' its unique, mine, and I personally love it... its overpriced but, deal with it, its your choice lol Smile )

Cloudians~~~~~250 (fun deck, I've had NimbusMan to 9000 attack)

Classic Blackwings, they are blackwings... Smile ~~~~~~200 (Pssst, there blackwings, full side deck)

Dark World Virus Control~~~~~~175 (its done decent, I haven't tested it much)

Competive Evol's~~~~~ 250 (sadly does not use the lvl 6, only 4s for consistency reasons, full side deck)

Hero's that use tour guide engine~~~~~250 (full side deck, uses the lvl 3 xyz's for miracle attributes, ect.)

Draw Power Gladiator Beasts~~~~~175 (full side deck)

Frog Control Deck~~~~~ 225 (using LaDD, Dark Dust, Vanity Fiend, Veiler, Fader..ect.)

Bubble Beat~~~~~150( I don't care for it much, to be honest)

Chain Burn~~~~~225 (good chain burn... could use slight updating)

Dragunity Stardust Assault Mode~~~~~250 ( competitive deck, in side deck I have the option to switch stardust for red dragon archfiend)

QuickDraw Synchrons, easy quasar~~~~~~225 ( its quickdraws.. they quasar.. It was originally a double quasar deck. i have a 2nd quasar in side deck you can move to extra deck...)

Ninja Hieratics~~~~~200 (haven't used in awhile, tested very well)

Dragunity-Gusto~~~~~200 (maybe a bit overpriced, but pretty nice and fun, uses Gusto Grif and Sage)

Karakuri Synchro Spam~~~~~200 ( solid karakuri build Smile)

Zombie Synchro~~~~~175(haven't used in awhile, its a fun deck though)

00Parts~~~~~150 (old build. barely tested, I didn't find 00Parts very fun)

Atlantean~~~~~Almost done testing new build.

Final Countdown/Stall~~~~~100 (its so boring lol, its still an option though)

Diamond Dude Turbo~~~~~150 (yet ANOTHER 1 of my lightly tested decks, did pretty decent)

Dragon Master Knight OTK~~~~~125 ( a fun deck Smile )

Dark Lord Agents~~~~~ 150 (Uses Valhalla and Trade-In)

Hero OTK Loop~~~~~150 (uses chain material, electrum, and gustaph-max railway gun, fun deck again)

I do trades sometimes, buying in bulk can result in small point reductions,
~~~~TYVM, sincerely Erebus.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Lavals
Hero's that use tour guide engine
QuickDraw Synchrons
Draw Power Gladiator Beast
Holy Gishki Deck
Please and thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Your points are from fraudulent causes... I don't know if I'm allowed to accept lmao.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Decks being sent yagami, (we worked it out).
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 pm

i wud want holy gishki deck but i dont have the points
Back to top Go down
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

erebus i would like a banish wiz deck and spellbook decks pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 pm

spelldeck=prophecies? and I have to decline the banish wiz deck cuz i have no fking clue what that would be..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SD pain i would accept 461 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:16 pm

holy gishki
lavals
blackwings
inca
Back to top Go down
Sawada Tsunayoshi

Sawada Tsunayoshi

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

ill buy the gishki's for 450 and the propehcies for 300
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 pm

ok i want holy gishki 450 points
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Send Gemii's Deck 1. Prophecies still in progress.. almost done.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Sent ALL decks but Prophecies.
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:26 am

Are you serious, offering a Chain Burn for a price, it's the easiest thing to make, if someone actually pays for that...

There is no "good build" either, that isn't a matter of opinion so much 99% run the same 33 cards, 7 card variant seems about right.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 am

These shops and things like this are really cool, I like it and its good to get Points too haha so yeah nice Emporium Erebus lol
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:52 am

Muteness... While I partially understand your oppinion. 1. It is incorrect to say no one needs help building one or that everyone understands how. 2. If your just posting pointless feedback like that I could consider spamming if I was a rude person. 3. Just shut up if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.

Thx kairyu Murou.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am

Yup no problem Erebus and yeah people could use help with deck builds sometimes seeing other player preferences could help them create their own as well.
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am

Chain Burn is so self built, nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 am

k erebus, i want some strange kind of deck now. I hope u can build a competetive 1. i want a vwxyz deck that can summon the boss monster easy.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Sent Strife clouds for 250points
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 pm

gave you dp last night tho O.o
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Sent EbilKid six sams for 250 points
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Yes, you did, thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Erebus I'd like your zombie Synchro deck please Smile
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 am

Ready to send whenever were on same time JCRULER99
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

Zombie synchro sent to JCRULER99. that'll be 175 points..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !   Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apophis' Extravagant Deck Emporium !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next