Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Unizombie.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Yuki

Unizombie. Empty
PostSubject: Unizombie.   Unizombie. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 1:57 am

Unizombie  

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

You can target 1 monster on the field; discard 1 card, and if you do, increase its Level by 1. You can target 1 monster on the field; send 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and if you do, increase its Level by 1, also you cannot attack for the rest of this turn, except with Zombie-Type monsters. You can only use each effect of "Unizombie" once per turn.

1)Unizombie let you to incrase 1 level of a monster by discarding one card.So it work with Immortal zombie deck,cuz in the field  Unizombie, Zombie world and another monster,incrase the level of the other monster by sending 1 Immortal monster from your hand.Then you activate Book of life to bring back that Immortal(It is zombie due to Zombie world).

2)Unizombie let you to incrase 1 level of a monster by sending 1 zombie type monster from you deck to your grave.And once again it works with Immortal zombie deck,cuz,Zombie world,Unizombie and another monster in the field.In the grave you send Mezuki to incrase  the level of the other monster.Then you banish Mezuki from the grave and summon the Immortal monster from the grave.(It is zombie due to Zombie world)

In both cases if the other monster is level 2,you make it level 3 and then build the overlay,and summon a good rank 3 xyz monster.

Last edited by Jaden Yuki on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

Unizombie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unizombie.   Unizombie. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:41 am

wow, this card really work well with zombie master^^

jaden yuki, pls post more topic, thank you
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

Unizombie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unizombie.   Unizombie. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Cool card for rank 5 plays and for sending a needed zombie to the grave! thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unizombie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unizombie.   Unizombie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unizombie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Off Topic :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion-
Jump to: