Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born Empty
PostSubject: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:59 am

theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1TV7o68Y0&feature=related

jaden: who are u???
unkown B: ..............u want to now then beat me and i will talk...
jaden: then lets duel!!!!!
jaden:draw!!!!! (huh what are those cards i had never seen them in my life hmm and i didnt edit my deck)
jdaen: (heh i will go with this then ) i summon miracle hero - the traveler
yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born Juno_The_Merchant_2_by_mazjojo.jpg&set1=mhero&set2=213&inset=true&type=warrior&description=when%20this%20card%20is%20summoned%20u%20can%20discard%201%20card%20to%20special%20summon%201%20miracle%20hero%20monster%20from%20ur%20deck.%0Aif%20miracle%20field%20is%20on%20the%20field%20u%20can%20special%20summon%201%20miracle%20hero%20-%20darius%20from%20ur%20deck%20hand%20or%20grave
i activate his eff then i discard m.hero - balex to the grave to special summon m.hero valmer then i activate balex eff to add miracle field from my deck to my hand

i activate it then i end my turn by seting 2 cards ur turn.

unkown B : my turn draw!!!

unkown B : i summon shadow knight in atk position
[monster/effect]
when this card is summoned it gains 300 atk
atk/1700-def/0
unkown body go attack!!!!!
jaden : not so fast i activate.................
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Umm it was nice. =) But can you make the episode longer? I mean, for god's SAKE, what made the episode long with the card. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

lol XD ok i iwll try
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

i like it alot but just the amount its too little it wud be better if u made the episode longer
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 3- jaden: a new heroes born
Page 1 of 1