Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 Empty
PostSubject: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am

theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1TV7o68Y0&feature=related
after the end of 5ds we know that yusei become a doctor and one day while he was going to job he heard screams coming from unknown place he kept hearing them and they was saying some one help us please!!!!!!!!!!!
yusei wanted to help them but he didnt find where are the screams coming from then at a second his crimson dragon mark starts glowing and then it was vanished yusei was very worried he went to his home then he took a rest and slept he was dreaming that he talk to his father he was asking him what is happening to him and why is the mark is vanishing his dad was in silent he tried to make yusei don't talk anymore but yusei was not listening to him he was very worried while his father is trying his best to make his son not talk but yusei didn't at all and yusei started to hear the screams again yusei was mad he didn't take it all and then the screams stopped and a dark body appeared.....................

jaden was sleeping and while he was sleeping some one entered his room, jaden woke up immediately and searched the room for that perso he didn't find him then at a second he didnt feel yubel in his body then at a second a dark body appeared in front of him and he called jaden by his name jaden was afraid even he didnt talk but the body challenged him for a duel and jaden accepted and when jaden drawed the first card it was a white card like before jaden didn't know the reason and then a bright light came from his duel disk and his cards and jaden was in.........................

after the end of the first series of yugioh we know that yugi and atem(yami) dueled and atem returned to his time and home.
one day yugi was dueling vs joey and while they was dueling a dark light appeard and joey banished yugi was amazed he didnt know what happened then yami appeared yugi was pleased with seeing him again but yami told him "it is not time that we talk to each other now the world is in big danger yugi!!!!!" yugi asked yami "what is happening in the world and didnt we beat paradox so why the world is danger!!!!!!" yami said "heh it is not time to explain now yugi!!! come with me and i will tell u every thing in the way yugi!!!" "yami u must tell me now where are we going to go yami!!!!!" " yugi.....heh i guess u wont go to anywhere until i tell ya" " that is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "then...the world is in a big danger with the........."

one day yuma was going to school and while he was on his way his the necklace thing he is wearing or holding started to glow he stopped to see what is the mater and astral appears so yuma asked him what is going on and astral wasnt able to speak and he was vanishing yuma was worried and astral is fully vanished!!!!!! yuma was very worried bout the words he heard from astral before he vanish it was "yuma..... u will met a guy u will meet a guy and a pharaoh they will tell you everything and look yuma u.... u must take care or else i will not come back u are the one who will make me come back yuma......." "wut?!!! astral what are saying and wut are u doing ?!!!!" "heh... Yuma good bye i told ya what u need...."
and he vanished then while yuma was comleting his way to the school a dark duelist an unkown duelist took the necklace from him yuma chased him until he got him and then they dueled......"

what will happen to out heroes?!!! and who is those unkown duelists?!!!!! and where yugi and yami went?!! check out all of this in the next ep tomorrow.

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 C58395b5787507b36c6faff42206b4641249047891_full

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 Yuma_gazer

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 Jaden_Yuki_RESIZED_-_INVERTED

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1 60545.imgcache
Back to top Go down

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 1
Page 1 of 1