Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction Empty
PostSubject: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 pm

ok so this is my new yugioh series XD i thought that i must post it here ok so we start with the introduction:

This is a story of the 4 heroes yugi , jaden , yusei , yuma.

all of them in there time and will have new cards also there friends like jack , crow , alexis , akiza , tea , joey etc..... will be there and have new cards.

there will be new danger to them with the new dimensional hunters.

about those hunters they travel through space and time and beat their opponents and take them to their hideout which there they make them dimensional hunters.

so jaden , yugi , yusei , yuma heard about'em and the started to chase those hunters and beat them and free the duelists.

about hereos and their decks :

lets start with yusei he will control the star/shining star deck

theis monsters are called star (name here)

and their extra deck monsters are called shining star (name here)

those monsters are based on s.s as many as u can.

one of there key monsters is called star warrior.

yusei's story : after the end of 5ds we know that yusei become a doctor and one day while he was going to job he heard screams coming from unknown place he kept hearing them and they was saying some one help us please!!!!!!!!!!!
yusei wanted to help them but he didnt find where are the screams coming from then at a second his crimson dragon mark starts glowing and then.........................
to be continued in ep 1

ok that is the end of yusei introduction:

jaden: jaden will control the miracle heroes deck.

this deck is based on adding cards from deck to hand
to fusion summon more faster so he could fuse 3 monster from his first turn.
1 of there key monsters is called miracle hero-sura.

jaden story's: jaden was sleeping and while he was sleeping some one entered his room, jaden woke up immediately and searched the room for that perso he didnt find him then at a second he didnt feel yubel in his body then at a second a dark body appeared in front of him and he called him by his name jaden was afraid even he didnt talk but the body challenged him for a duel and ........................................
to be continued in ep 1

yugi will control the magnet deck it is based on sending card from deck to the grave to summon them again and their effects are activated in grave.

one of their key monsters is called magnet jet.

yugi story's : after the end of the first series of yugioh we know that yugi and atem(yami) dueled and atem returned to his time and home.
one day yugi was dueling vs joey and while they was dueling a dark light appeard and hoey banished..........................
to be continued in ep 1.

ok now for the last one yuma:
yuma will control ironic deck it is based on summoning and decrease/increase level of monsters so it can exceed (xyz) summon easily any rank monster.

one of there key monsters is called ironic chain.

yuma's story : one day yuma was going to school and while he was on his way his the necklace thing he is wearing or holding started to glow he stopped to see what is the mater and astral appears so yuma asked him what is going on and astral wasnt able to speak and he was vanishing yuma was worried and...........................
to be continued in ep 1

ok now we finished the introduction horaaay!!!!

wait tell ep 1 is out Very Happy

ep 1 will start from today or tomorrow.
_______________________________________________________________________ yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction Stardust-Dragon-Assault-mode---belfandouble

Last edited by airo09 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Very Happy thnx
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm

updated!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 am

updated again!!!!!!!!!!

now i need to put yuma and done this topic and star ep 1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 am

this wuld b an awesome series
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

thnx xkyru
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

updated again and finished the introduction Very Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

looks nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

looks nice
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: nice story   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

nice twist bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:51 pm

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer wrote:
nice twist bounce bounce

Agreed. Very Happy airo, keep on!
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

thnx guys i hope it would like u all in futured episodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction   yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

yugioh all hereos X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! introduction
Page 1 of 1