Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.

Go down 
+4
EbilKid
Erebus
Dominique LeBeau
C.C.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
C.C.

C.C.

No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. Empty
PostSubject: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 am

A girl around 15 sat in her room next to the window. Len was lost in thought as she stared out the window. Sudden flashbacks kept happening. All she could see was red, no, blood on the walls and the ceiling. Len pressed her hand against her forehead and tried to calm down. “Evening, madam,” a male’s voice said. Len turned around to see a young boy. “Nice place here, don’t you think?” he asked cheerfully. Len asked sharply,” Who are you and what are you doing here?” He opened his hands. “I’m am here to help you,” he simply said.
The girl narrowed her eyes,” With what?” The boy chuckled,” Still have the sharp tongue I see.” He then pulled out an red envelope and threw it towards Len. “Read it carefully. You have 2 months to prepare.” “Dinner’s ready,” Len’s mother called from downstairs. “Be there in a sec, Ma,” Len shouted. She turned around and saw that the boy had disappeared.

Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 am

Bewildered, Len decided to check out the windows for a sign of the boy, but to no avail. And so, she decided to flip the envelope around her fingers to examine the thing and saw an insignia of some sort.

"Len!" her mother yelled.

Sighing after a few moments of contemplating, she went downstairs to be greeted by a glaring woman a.k.a. bitchamama.

"I'm here already, aren't I?" Len questioned her mother as her mom's death glare got deeper and then Len continued "You don't have to bring me to hell more than I'm in already 'Mom.'"

Awestruck, her mom quietly followed her to the kitchen with their maids who gave Len a bathrobe since she was semi-naked the whole duration of her stay in her room.

"Any news?" she called to the maid.

"No, ma'am." the maid replied.

"Get me my phone." Len commanded and with a swift movement, the said mobile was given to her. Searching through her contacts, she dialed a number and immediately asked...

"Do you mind tracking someone for me?" Len inquired as they reached the kitchen.

"I don't work for free, you know?" the other voice told.

"Yeah, and I don't give a shit as long as you get the job done."

After some time on the phone, the conversation ended with the other person telling:

"Interesting, interesting indeed."
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:55 am

Beneath the shadow of the city sat a small cabin like housing. It was there that a man that only legends could explain his story slumbered. He had a somewhat light brown tent to his hair, with rust like stains scattered throughout it. Being a somewhat skiny male, he adorned an average set of muscles, including a six-pack abe structure.

A ring echoed throughout the house, eventually reaching the male, and returning to it's point of origin. He rose to his feet, and walked across the wooden floor, allowing his heavy boots to stomp the ground. His hand reached out to the base of the phone, and his fingers wraped themselves around it. Along with his hand, the phone rose, and was put up against his ear.

"Good day madam," his voice tricled through the mic of the phone as if it was a stream of water flowing between all the rocks and pebbles on the rock bed, "how may i be of service to you?"

For quite some time, the conversation between the mysterious male and the female that was on the other line carried on for quite some time.

"Interesting...Interesting indeed."

The phone was placed back onto the hook on the wall, and clinged as the line was disconnected. Spinning on the heel of his feet, he turned to a dark room only visible by those who are damned. The door opened up as if it was leading you to the gates of internal rest. The male took a few steps into the room, and the door closed.

It seems it was time; time for him to get to work.
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

Next day at school, Len had been feeling as if she was being watched the entire time, but whenever she turned around to see if someone actually was, she saw nobody out of the ordinary. Her gut told her she was being followed, and it never proved her wrong. Where could they be? Even in class the feeling was present. After school, on her way home, the follower still hadn’t shown itself. Probably wouldn’t either. Halfway down the road to her home, she swiftly turned around, to try and catch the follower that was supposed to follow her off guard. But again, nothing. “Damn, where the hell are these people, and why would they follow me.” A voice behind her spoke. “Someone has to make sure your personal investigator isn’t doing his job for nothing, right?” Startled Len turned around. “who the heck are you?!” The person in front of her was just a bit higher then she was, she wore a white uniform with black lines across it. Her long green hair fell on her shoulders and down her back, and her face was giving a trusted glow. “I’m here to make sure you are all right, nothing more, nothing less. You can trust me.” Len stepped back. How does she know about that, do they tap my phone or something? The girl reached out her hand. “I’ll explain everything, in good time. Right now, you’ll be fine. Let’s go home, shall we?” Len walked around her in a bow and started to run home. When she entered the house, she locked the outside door, went straight to her room, and locked that door as well. What the hell is going on these days?! She took her phone and called the man again. “Hey, it’s me again. I don’t know if you told anyone, but some girl talked to me on the street, completely out of the blue, and she knew about our phone call last night.” The inspector denied to have discussed the subject with anyone. ‘My cases are confidential, you know this.’ Saying she’d call back later, Len hung up the phone. The events of the last 2 days were getting to her, and she couldn’t handle much right now. Len tried to figure out what she had to do, but she couldn’t think straight. Several hours later, the doorbell rang. Her housemaid answered it, there were some discussions, and the door closed again. Then someone knocked on the door. “Miss, your pizza arrived.” The heck? What pizza, I didn’t order any. She unlocked her door, and opened it, and her maid was holding a pizza box in her hands. Len took it from her, and closed the door again. “I took the liberty of ordering it on your name, if you don’t mind.” Startled Len turned around again, and saw the same girl sitting on her bed now. “How the hell did you get inside?!?” The girl looked at Lens face, and was acting as if nothing of importance happened. “I’ll take that pizza from you, thank you. And we have some things to discuss.”
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:21 pm

I wanna read that so badly,But theres a Bunch of words there
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Agreed.. but I can be lazy about reading....Words. .... lol. Can you sum it up for us?O>o
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I want to read this so much! D: But it so much a lot. I am so lazy...
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:36 am

this is very entertaining i'm interested to see what else you came up with (yes i read it all) lol bitchamama.
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 am

lol, glad ppl like it ;p

I can give y'all a bitchass long story, that'll be, like, uhm, 32 pages in Publisher. so I doubt many ppl would read it ;p.
but I'll try to continue this. and for the slow readers, just read it in your own tempo, that's the best you can do ;p
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 am

Having just returned from an unspeakable place, the mysterious man continued to prepare his work in his cabin. The envelope had been brought to the person in question, so she should be knowing what to do soon enough. All he could do now was wait. Everything was going as planned. Everything was on schedule.

The girl had explained Len she was here just to protect her. They talked about the still closed envelope, the mysterious person, and what the assignment she was given may possibly be. “Well, I still have to know some things about you… such as, who are you, what’s your name, where are you from.” Lens question came as expected for the girl. “I don’t tell people my name. Personal code. You can call me Amber, I got accustomed to that name by now. That’s all you need to know about me for now.” The two continued their conversation about the envelope, and Len kept getting the urge to open it. After several minutes, the phone rang. ‘Yeah, it’s me. I haven’t found anything on the information you gave me about that boy. It's as if he doesn't exist. Maybe you were miagining it?’ Len told him she was most definitely not imagining anything. After some more talk, she hung up the phone. "Well, I guess I'll open it. Not much else to do now."

Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:53 pm

lol that is so much XD
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

not really just take's time to read it all. worth it it is a good story.
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

what happens next??? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:41 pm

we must wait until C.C makes another :\.
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: um   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

nice story xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.   No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol. Empty

Back to top Go down

No idea how I call it, but it's a random story, lol.
Page 1 of 1