Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Anyone have any idea what deck this is?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
milkydomo

milkydomo

Anyone have any idea what deck this is? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:44 am

it's the field and his graveyard o:
Anyone have any idea what deck this is? GuZz5
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:50 am

ah, he uses blasting the ruins or something after..
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Anyone have any idea what deck this is? 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 am

Yeah it's a Blasting Ruins deck lol
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 am

Wow! Shocked I do not know what even that is or what it could be. It sounds like a self-destruct. D:<
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:48 am

This deck is most commonly known as Magical Explosion FTK.

So what are the keycards? The Traps: "Magical Explosion", "Wall of Revealing Light" and "Life Equalizer", and most importantly... "Upstart Goblin" x3 (later will be explained why Upstart is so important).

Basicly, you have a 15 minute turn going through all the card in your deck. You use 3 upstart Goblins. Opponent's LP rise to 11,000.
You use "Into the Void" to discard all your cards during the EP in order to activate "Magical Explosion" next turn.
You set "Life Equaliser". "Magical Explosion" and "Wall of Revealing Light".

During your opponent's next turn (during his SP) when he has 11,000 LP, you activate "Wall of Revealing Light". Reduce your own LP to 3,000 (or less) in order for "Life Equaliser" to activate. For this reason you should run 3 "Upstart Goblin"s to make it easier to activate Life Equaliser!!
Then, when both your and your opponent's LP are 3,000 , you activate "Magical Explosion". You will be running approximately 30 Spell Cards so your opponent's LP will drop to 0.
^This can all be done during the SP.

WORST CASE SCENARIO:
During your EP, when the effect of "Into The Void" activates and you have "Broww, Huntsman of Dark World" in your hand, you should always make sure to leave 1 card in your deck in case this happens!!!
When the effect of "Into The Void" activates, during the EP, while you have "Broww, Huntsman of Dark World" in your hand, its effect will trigger forcing you to draw 1 card from your Deck.
If you don't have any cards in your Deck while this happens and you can not draw, you will lose the game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have any idea what deck this is?   Anyone have any idea what deck this is? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any idea what deck this is?
Page 1 of 1