Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Idea for a tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Ok, this is a tourney, where every1 is just allowed to use 1 specific number card. This number card is choosen out randomly, every number card gets a number: number 25 -> 1, etc.
than every1 chooses a number, every number can only get by 1 person.
Also u have to summon ur number at least 1 time in every match.

Plz post wat u think about the idea, and if im allowed to realize it(specialy at itachi)
Back to top Go down
Zerikk

Zerikk

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:13 pm

I really only work along with my 2 number cards. So idk if I'm gonna be in this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

I dunno, could be a fun idea, you'ld have to make a deck around a new card, could be helpfull to learn new cards and playstyles.
But what happens if you don't summon it in your match? disqualified and the other guy wins?
Back to top Go down
Zerikk

Zerikk

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:54 am

My deck gets level 8s and 6s out peace of cake so as long as I can placed with a rank 8 or rank 6 I'm good if i do decide to join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.duelingnetwork.com

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:50 am

when u dont summon it and ur opp does, hell win.
But u can play at all in ur 2nd duel, when u didnt summonded in 1st, till u have it.
Back to top Go down

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:29 am

so now to all admins! am i allowed to start that tourney?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm

you can organize one but it wont start for now, cause i think that we should wait for more members (active members) to join, then hold these things. so if your gonna recruit, recruit those who will be active
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idea for a tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea for a tourney   Idea for a tourney Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea for a tourney
Page 1 of 1