Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Admin Point Abuse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

Admin Point Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Point Abuse   Admin Point Abuse EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Mindy is appalled at how laglag, Light,Yagami, and Living Dead Girl give themselves free points. Everyone else has to work for their points. Erebus (NoName) has outrageously high points because he DUELS for them. Any user of this site; admin, mod, regular user, must work for their points, either through support of the academy (posting) or dueling for them. Cheating the point system is stealing. Any admin caught cheating the point system will be punished.

There is no justification for this which you have done. Offense again and be punished. This is an official warning.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Admin Point Abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Point Abuse   Admin Point Abuse EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm

TY Mindy for finally instating this Smile
Back to top Go down

Admin Point Abuse
Page 1 of 1