Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

what do i do to become admin or tester

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

what do i do to become admin or tester Empty
PostSubject: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

so what do i do. i want to help this dieing academy this is my fav academy and my first so how do i get a spot
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:22 am

Thanks for the help, xkyru. I really appreciate that you mare trying to help the academy. You are right, at the moment, I need some testers around here. You, along with Akogare, shall be testers. Because Akogare is a very active person on the site. But in order for me to let you come a tester, you must be active, so you test the people coming from other places. For now, I shall let you come a tester.

Once again, thank you for trying to help the academy.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 am

Wow the yellow color make me like.....SURPRISE !!!!
xD
Thank you , plus i was tester one time when i was here e_e , i hope i'll can help ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am

Hiroshi Nakahara wrote:
Wow the yellow color make me like.....SURPRISE !!!!
xD
Thank you , plus i was tester one time when i was here e_e , i hope i'll can help ^^

Haha, no problem. ^^ It's good to hear that you were a tester once when you were here, that makes me more confident to make you a tester since you have experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:56 am

Yep , i'll not make you disappointed
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I want to be a mod or a tester please!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:03 pm

*SD*Naruto wrote:
I want to be a mod or a tester please!

Thank you, airo. It is much appreciated from another person who wants to help the academy. ^^ Right now, we do not need mods, and we do not need testers, I think your position shall be a mod in the chat. To let someone moderate the chatbox, but please stay active, so you could stay with your position.

Thanks again. ^^
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 pm

thx ebil i shall not fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do i do to become admin or tester   what do i do to become admin or tester Empty

Back to top Go down

what do i do to become admin or tester
Page 1 of 1