Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Greetings shooting stars academy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kk92

Greetings shooting stars academy! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:03 pm

I am kk92, I am new to the academy. I hope I get a chance to duel with every one here and hopefully learn to become a better duelist.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Well, welcome! cheers I hope you enjoy your time around here

And remember to duel me some time. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

welcome i see your not tested in yet if u wanna get tested just ask.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi kk92 I hope you have a great time in this academy and become a better duelist here as well Smile good luck in your testing as well .
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 pm

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD *DROPS*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings shooting stars academy!   Greetings shooting stars academy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings shooting stars academy!
Page 1 of 1