Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Shooting star academy legendary duelist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatrus

Diatrus

Shooting star academy legendary duelist Empty
PostSubject: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi guys long time no see i miss all of you ebil kid congratulations you are the duelist of the week Dark Airo Ebil kid will be the Sub leader i will not i not dueling so much i feel like a noob i was the synchron hero but i am not that animore so i will send you one of my favorite song [Only admins are allowed to see this link] well bye guys ;_;
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:07 am

Are you leaving diatrus? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:48 am

I think he leaves :s
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am

I leaving sorry but i will be a ghost in this academy
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 am

Bye guys i will leave Sad but hear Anthrax-Anti social to remember me
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Bye
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:54 pm

bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting star academy legendary duelist   Shooting star academy legendary duelist Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting star academy legendary duelist
Page 1 of 1