Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

trying to get points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

trying to get points Empty
PostSubject: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 pm

i am looking to get a few more points to get a retaest to get in stardust. if anyone up for a duel tell me and we will set something up
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 pm

i'll play you
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

let me just finish this duel
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

i am ready when you are if you wanna duel me.
Back to top Go down
BOSS of the darkness

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 am

Any one wants to duel me now ? [img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:33 am

Me ^^
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm

ok i;ll play you hiro pm me when you get on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to get points   trying to get points Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to get points
Page 1 of 1