Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel 198-23

Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel Empty
PostSubject: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Let's dooooo it. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

I bet a sexy picture of susan boyle !!
Seriously i confirm that ^^
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Hiroshi Nakahara wrote:
I bet a sexy picture of susan boyle !!
Seriously i confirm that ^^

I am not interested in a girl, I am interested in Duel points. q_q
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 pm

I win the duel, but unfortunately I think I posted in the wrong section so I only get 20 points XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Oo he wins i confirm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel   Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimmy vs Hiroshi Nakahara -- Gambling all out points away in one duel
Page 1 of 1