Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. Empty
PostSubject: Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Hey guys, as you know, DN had this huge update so you can use the bypass card limit to put any card up to 3 regardless being forbidden or not. With the new mode, Unlimited, you can duel with forbidden cards!!!!!!!!! Me and ! Shooting Quasar decided to get out 6 quasars. Quasar trying to get out 3 quasars and as did I. We did not cheat or just plainly summon quasar(I'm telling you this beacause I usually never get more than 1 quasar) Here's the photo.

https://imgur.com/wsRyU
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

PostSubject: Re: Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 am

dude, you guys are freakin' insane :p
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 pm

how is that even possible couldint u have stopped the cards that summoned the other quasars by using the eff's of the one's on the field first
Back to top Go down
ChaosFire101

Location : I'd rather not. Safety first! And I don't like stalkers.

PostSubject: We werent dueling   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

We werent dueling, we were just trying to get out 6 quasars, we actually used 3 synchro's for each one, after we got out 6 quasars we actually started dueling and she beat me after tht.

For my first, I had th classic combo of synchron, level
eater, quickdraw. I forgot second one, I remember the last one kind of, I summoned synchron explorer with 2 quasars, drill warrior, and a formula, i tuned explorer with formula to get an armory arm, then i reborned formula and tuned for 3rd quasar.
Back to top Go down
songsong1

PostSubject: Re: Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:17 am

easy to do, there are possible one turn loops for getting out quasar and waiting for the right card is easy, no offense but i dont rly find it that impressive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.   Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS.  LOOK AT THIS IMGUR. Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Quasar got out 6 QUASARS. LOOK AT THIS IMGUR.
Page 1 of 1