Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

I FINALLY GOT QUASAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerialace

Aerialace

I FINALLY GOT QUASAR Empty
PostSubject: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 pm

https://imgur.com/jzCiX

My first win with Shooting Quasar dragon. Very Happy

If ! Shooting quasar dragon and ! Drago didnt help me id still be stuck with a useless synchron deck.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

u know i never tried the synchron deck i use a laval deck to get him how good is tat deck??
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 pm

theyre ok most of the time if u dont get quasar u can sync a crapload of monsters in pretty much every turn if u know how to play. U dont have to rely on drawing Rekindling or searing fire wall
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:24 am

sounds like it's pretty good but i don't like the synchrons i know there good just don't like'em but thanks for advice i'll try' them out anyway
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

Lavals are faster at summoning in my opinion and if u cant get quasar than u can just get red nova
Back to top Go down
Its Over 9ooo

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:58 am

Lavals uses pretty much everything in 1 turn if that 1 turn ends up a mess gg u lose
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 pm

then u sir dont have a good laval deck
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

lol i never have to use everything first turn just have to bait everything out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FINALLY GOT QUASAR   I FINALLY GOT QUASAR Empty

Back to top Go down

I FINALLY GOT QUASAR
Page 1 of 1