Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

No More Tournaments for Quasar

Go down 
+3
Aerialace
"The Chibi Monkey"
! Daniel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
! Daniel

No More Tournaments for Quasar Empty
PostSubject: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:48 pm

There will be no more tournaments for entry to Quasar dorm.

Reasons being that it is the school year and organizing a tournament around people's schedules is hard to do. Not enough people showed up on time for their matches, and the whole process is flawed. One tournament of match duels with a number of people cannot decide who is the best; there are too many factors, such as luck, to consider.

All Quasar dorm members will be invited from now on.

This topic will remain open for user's opinions.

The above policy is subject to change depending on the opinion of the majority of the users. If any further detail is needed as to my decision; ask a question, and I will explain.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

No More Tournaments for Quasar 198-23

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Before I start...

Who will choose to invite people into Quasar dorm?

How about the Inactivity policy of Quasar Dorm?

How will users evaluate if one is truly ready for Quasar Dorm?

Just some questions that have been on my mind reading the topic. Anyways, I prefer invites after this tournament. Luck was a big factor here indeed, lol but that's always a part of dueling Smile

I have no objections in this topic as I pretty much agree with your idea so far. I'll post more if I get answered.
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:07 pm

depends then we'll have to think of how users will be invited and then they have to be active and all that stuff...
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:48 pm

"The Chibi Monkey" wrote:
Before I start...

Who will choose to invite people into Quasar dorm?

How about the Inactivity policy of Quasar Dorm?

How will users evaluate if one is truly ready for Quasar Dorm?

Just some questions that have been on my mind reading the topic. Anyways, I prefer invites after this tournament. Luck was a big factor here indeed, lol but that's always a part of dueling Smile

I have no objections in this topic as I pretty much agree with your idea so far. I'll post more if I get answered.

The other administrators and I will have the final decision. However our decision will be fully derived from the will of the users.

All those in Quasar dorm must remain active in the Academy. They must contribute to topics a considerable amount, and the frequency must be notably high. You must be active in the chat and duel often.

Users should evaluate Quasar dorm applicants based on skill, creativity, and activity. Quasar dorm should be held in the highest esteem, and should be one of the most difficult things to enter in your life. After this topic is done, there will be a nominations page for those who wish to enter Quasar dorm. All nominees will be fully evaluated.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Everything looks good to me. I've got no objections really.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 am

I see. This is better. So all the 5 quasar members now are removed? If that's so, I have no objections. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

This is really better And Of course I have no ebjections.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:47 am

awhh i just got it and i get removed
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Kid, he is only talking about Pain for now. But I bet some will def be removed.

Don't forget about that 18k DP, Pain. Those were illegal DP you got... .__.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:49 pm

erebus is inactive here :S and mindy is well ya kno...
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm

chibi not my fault i magically got them from somewhere random
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:14 pm

"The Chibi Monkey" wrote:
Kid, he is only talking about Pain for now. But I bet some will def be removed.

Don't forget about that 18k DP, Pain. Those were illegal DP you got... .__.

I see. But I was wondering why did he make "duelking11" a 'newbie' again? If we are just talking about Pain. ._.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Erebus will not be remov'd because I know the reason for which he is gone. I do not want to burden him further. He stays. Mindy will stay as a sixth Quasar member, in honor of her memory.

duelking11 was very inactive. He was remov'd from having Quasar status as per our policy regarding the activity of Quasar dorm members.

Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 pm

! Daniel wrote:
Erebus will not be remov'd because I know the reason for which he is gone. I do not want to burden him further. He stays. Mindy will stay as a sixth Quasar member, in honor of her memory.

duelking11 was very inactive. He was remov'd from having Quasar status as per our policy regarding the activity of Quasar dorm members.

Umm Daniel, I think that is no fair for duelking11. Because being just 'inactive' and then being Quasar dorm days in just 28 days, and then you bring him back to the newbies...that is just so mean and an unfair. Maybe you should remove him because how he went to the Quasar dorm was the Shooting Star Tournament. And as we all know, that tournament did not finish. But making Mindy is still in Quasar, that would just make him in Quasar in my opinion. And if not, why would you bring him back the newbies legend? At least, put him back to his normal place. The Shooting Star Dragon Dorm.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 pm

EbilKid, since when did I remove him from Shooting Star?

I don't remember ever doing that. And it is totally fair to remove him from Quasar dorm after a month of inactivity. He got it then never showed up again. And Mindy remains in Quasar in honor of her death, no other reason. That does not correlate to duelking's situation whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:19 pm

! Daniel wrote:
EbilKid, since when did I remove him from Shooting Star?

I don't remember ever doing that. And it is totally fair to remove him from Quasar dorm after a month of inactivity. He got it then never showed up again. And Mindy remains in Quasar in honor of her death, no other reason. That does not correlate to duelking's situation whatsoever.

Ok, I guess. Since it is not you, no problem. Anyways..I need to ask another question. Umm.. since now the quasar tournament was canceled and all, are you going to make one again or never? I mean, shall there be one again? I mean, I think I have an idea for the rules of the tournament and such.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Ebil, topic says no more tournaments for quasar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Tournaments for Quasar   No More Tournaments for Quasar Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Tournaments for Quasar
Page 1 of 1