Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.

Go down 
+6
"The Chibi Monkey"
llllllllllllll
Light,Yagami
thenextdoor
*SD*Naruto
EbilKid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.   Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all,

So as well all know, the quasar tournament is over, and *SD*Pain won it. Ok, but we did not duel. I mean, I have school so I was kicked out for not being active? I am always active on here and for airo, he got kicked out be default and did not duel one duel. And then, Yuki, she comes and then still she gets kicked off. Just because you want to end the tournament in 'two days', how come?! This is an important tournament! And everyone wants to duel in it and fight, and now it is over?! SOMEONE EXPLAIN?!
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

AuthorMessage
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.   Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:02 pm

The tournament was canceled entirely because of too many participants missing their matches.

*SD*Pain does not get his Quasar status, as the tournament results were too skewed from the beginning (emphasis on "from the beginning") because of participants not being able to show up.

Tournament didn't end, EbilKid. That was obvious from just seeing the rules of the tournament, that two winners were needed. The tournament was CANCELED.

Please watch for a new topic.

Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.   Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 am

There are just a few things that I'd like to say about this.
First of all, I think that it is unfair that there will not be a next Shooting Quasar Tournament. A lot of people have prepared for it and looked forward to participating in a Tournament like this.

Second of all, Daniel, it is mostly your fault that the Tournament got cancelled. You can not finish any online Tournament in 2 days no matter how many participants there are. It's just not possible
I've joined Tournament where every round took 1 week. Meaning that you duel 1 duel for the Tournament every week. Even if you could not meet your opponent from Mon-Fri, you would still have the weekends..
You can not and should not rush things like this!

Light,Yagami wrote:
Also imo ebil airo, no offense but you werent gonna win. so why? :S
I hate to say it but a comment like this makes me sick! If a someone is Republican, should he vote for a Democratic party because Republicans have no chance to win?
No!
And this is just like that! If you don't have any chance to win a Tournament, should you participate at all? Ofcourse you should!
Every duel matters! Just like every vote matters!

Last edited by ! Gianus on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.   Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

I will try to plan tournaments better in the future. I've not had experience creating one before, and this one was the first I have organiz'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.   Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quasar Tournament is NO FAIR.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2