Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Diatrus the king of the darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatrus

Diatrus

Diatrus the king of the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

hi everybody i am the king of darkness i new here i bet quasar and i beat shooting star dragon i need to beat stardust this is my dorm if a see a person walking in my dorm with light cards i kill him because i am the darkness leader i have my ligh side but i get dark powers i am a singer my sword is white like a snow and blue like the ice my singer symboll is my sword i am to stronger i have a spirit monster i mean 2, 1 is stardust and the other is yubel who want to join in my dark power
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:08 pm

hello there it's odd u say your the king of darkness when i am but we can duel over that later. welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:05 pm

so that is your dark team we have something in common lets negotiate

Diatrus the king of the darkness 9k=
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am

sure on what term's?
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am

idk lets negotiate how many member you have in your team?
Back to top Go down
Shooting Star Dragon 2

Shooting Star Dragon 2

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:33 am

I going to this team.
Back to top Go down
Victim of Progress

Victim of Progress

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Diatrus the king of the darkness 300px-ConsecratedLightSDLS-EN-C-1E

Suck on that, darkness boy

But in all seriousness, good luck with your team!
Back to top Go down
Diatrus

Diatrus

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Victim of Progress wrote:
Diatrus the king of the darkness 300px-ConsecratedLightSDLS-EN-C-1E

that card can't beat me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diatrus the king of the darkness   Diatrus the king of the darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Diatrus the king of the darkness
Page 1 of 1