Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

BOSS of the darkness' test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

BOSS of the darkness' test results 198-23

BOSS of the darkness' test results Empty
PostSubject: BOSS of the darkness' test results   BOSS of the darkness' test results EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:04 am

Deck: 5/5

Speed of deck: 7/10

Speed was over average, it seemed you relied on your own cards to pull out one another to make a combo. Didn't work out too well once one of them were removed.

Procedures: 7/10

Again, over average, same reason with speed really.

Deck build: 5/10

The decks were okay, some cards were questionable. You ran fissure, lights, box, which were some really random cards in your deck. Then you for some reason had archfiends with your Malefic cards...

Card Knowledge: 5/10

You lacked in card knowledge especially game 1 when I attacked that monster of yours. It clearly stated twice per turn it wouldn't be destroyed, but you thought I'd have to only attack twice just to destroy it which didn't have to happen. There were other rulings you missed also.

Flexibility: 6/10

- You could use more training.. It was very easy to predict if you had anything good by your gloating, curses, ect. By that I could play and manipulate it to my advantage. This was proven when I had BLS and Krebon on field with only 1100 when you had a facedown Magic Cylinder. You were loling so hard, I thought that facedown was going to win you the game so I summoned Lyla and got rid of it.

Duel Results: 0/15

I won all 3 duels.

Total score: 35/70

Congrats you made it to Debris dorm ^__^
Back to top Go down

BOSS of the darkness' test results
Page 1 of 1