Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Airo09's retest

Go down 
+5
Mindy Loves Lucy
Miss Nile
*SD*Naruto
EbilKid
"The Chibi Monkey"
9 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

Airo09's retest 198-23

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Deck - 5/5 all 40

Speed of deck - 7/10, Inzektor one seemed a bit slow. Only saw one monster you were able to summon with all dem solemns. Le sigh xD

Procedures: 7/10. Game 2 you just solemned some random cards just cause you didn't like their "effs" that wouldn't have mattered anyways. ._.

Deck build: 1/10, all the decks you "built" wasn't yours but rather made by other members here that you bought. Deck building is suppose to be on skill of yours not someone else's. You lied to me about changing Chaos Dragons, it was not changed, same with Inzektors. Dinorabbit was not a lie, it was confirmed by erebus. I still do not like the idea of a Maxx "c" in the main deck of Dinorabbit, but I did not take points off it because I can see why you would want to put in at least 1 Maxx "c", windups, inzektors (doesn't really SSs but I can still see how they do it). Did not like the Gorz thing coming up because you had things like Dprisons, Fiendish Chain, and Starlight Road as if you would top deck Gorz and had a heavy backrow like this it would take a quite a bit of turns to actually be able to use Gorz. I suggest you try different decks the next retest/HEAVILY CHANGED, because I will alert the other testers about this.

Card Knowledge, 7/10. You SS'd a Gorz while you had a set cad on field when you took LP damage. It slipped my mind while I was checking out a few other things, thank you Laglag for reminding me that..

Flexibility, 7/10. A bit questionable if you could actually adapt if you hadn't solemned all those monster in game 2... It seems like you possibly hated every monster I threw down, even if it was random and easily overpassed by your Inzektor Hopper. Which were actually random because I was going to see if I'd get hit with another Solemn, which I did anyways xD

Duel Result: 15/15

Duels were: Dino vs Dino (him first turn), Quickdraw vs Chaos Deck (not chaos dragons + him first turn), Chaos dragons vs Quickdraw (him first turn).

Test result: 49/70. You made it into Stardust dorm.

Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Congrats, airo. I hope you have fun around the stardust dorm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm

thnx
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Congrats on reaching Stardust dorm, airo.
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Dat Deck Originality P_p

Congratulations ^^
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Yeah... He wouldn't of got SSD for improving it some but... come on dude, I cleared up that the rabbit 1 was completely his and you gave him a 1/10...
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:01 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Finally after awhile nice work bro. Smile
Back to top Go down
duelking11

duelking11

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 am

Nice job. Smile Well i can only say Good Luck for the next retest. Smile
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:12 am

thnx guys so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Airo09's retest 198-23

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Erebus <3 Mindy wrote:
Yeah... He wouldn't of got SSD for improving it some but... come on dude, I cleared up that the rabbit 1 was completely his and you gave him a 1/10...

3 decks I have to score out of 10......

10/3 = 3.33

2 decks remained unchanged = 6.66 rounded up to a 7.

I then evaluated dinorabbit out of 3. I took off 2 on the Gorz cause of his HEAVY backrow ;/ I've tech'd Gorz in Dinorabbits with heavy backrow and over 70% of the time he becomes useless later in game when you actually need him. Gorz actually changes the deck quite a bit. Even if I gave him full points for deck build it wouldn't be enough for SSD. :\
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm

oh come on
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Airo09's retest 198-23

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 pm

EbilAiro wrote:
oh come on

Decks should be made purely by your own, it's okay to look at decks and model after it, but don't make it the complete same. I cannot give you a good score on deck build since it is not the level of your skill that you built it; for it is someone else's skill that was put into it. I've played you before you even bought any of these decks, you weren't a very good player. You thought my lock down Six Samurai was a loop, which was untrue since it was a Naturia Six sam lockdown. -.-

And to be honest, I think Ebilkid is actually sharing my decks with you since I rechecked my deck shop thread and you never bought a Chaos Dragon deck from me. What leads me to this conclusion is that you even admitted the Chaos Dragon was from me and that I've actually seen the deck through testing (all of it), yet I will state it again, there is no history of you buying one from me.

Ebilkid, if you are caught with this action again, I will never speak to you again. I will no longer update you guys on how to do things on chatbox like I have in the past with images (you even spammed and let out my monkey icons to the chat, let alone images you've put up on there), and how to use the "scroll" option.

You both are very close to be on my hit list. I suggest you don't try and lie to me at this point because I already know. ^__^; Have a sweet sweet afternoon <3

- Grimmy be watching

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airo09's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airo09's retest   Airo09's retest Empty

Back to top Go down

Airo09's retest
Page 1 of 1