Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

xkyru's retest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

xkyru's retest 198-23

xkyru's retest Empty
PostSubject: xkyru's retest   xkyru's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Deck: 3/5 - One of them had 60 cards, lame I know, but I gotta take points off.

Speed of deck: 6/10, could use a bit of improving, only fast deck you had was your Laval one.

Procedures: 6/10, again could use improvement, you could have gone into Diablos when you nuked my field with JD in game 3, but you didn't. Game 1 you tried to constantly get into Nova, but couldn't.

Deck build: 5/10 Laval was pretty over okay, but that can use some improvement, I never liked using akurus in my LS deck, and first deck.... That wasn't even your deck you built yourself. Someone else built it for you (laglag). These test are suppose to evaluate members on how well they make their decks, I cannot evaluate you this way if it was bought from someone else.

Card Knowledge: 10/10 you didn't have any ruling errors that I recall

Flexibility: 6/10 I don't think you can adapt very well. It seems like you are the type to risk it big for high return which isn't too flexible.

Deck result: 5/15, I won 2 games.

41/70. Wow, you actually BARELY passed it into Stardust O__o Congrats xkyru.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

xkyru's retest Empty
PostSubject: Re: xkyru's retest   xkyru's retest EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Yays! cheers Congrats on making it there. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

xkyru's retest Empty