Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

A guy who wants a deck.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

A guy who wants a deck. Empty
PostSubject: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Hello all,

I have been really been put down recently. Unable to find a deck which isn't meta and good. I do not also want to use a dark world deck. But I am really confused. I want a deck, a deck that can lead me to success, a true success, a one which is good. But I cannot find that.

Can you please help me?
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile

Miss Nile

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Madolche.

It isn't meta, I think, and it's really reliable. You can also make a Naturia lockdown deck. Perfect to make the opponent go crazy and smash the hell out of his comp.

There is a variety. Just do a search.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Miss Nile wrote:
Madolche.

It isn't meta, I think, and it's really reliable. You can also make a Naturia lockdown deck. Perfect to make the opponent go crazy and smash the hell out of his comp.

There is a variety. Just do a search.

Thank you for the help, Miss Nile. But I think I am going to make Naturia or Dragunity. Thank you a lot for the help, sister. A guy who wants a deck. Animesmile
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:20 pm

how about the rock stun one
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:36 am

! ! Yuki ! ! wrote:

Umm thanks. But what is that deck? o.O
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:07 am

Mmm What is the naturia lock down and I think I know the rock stun deck.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:05 am

DarkAiro wrote:
Mmm What is the naturia lock down and I think I know the rock stun deck.

Oh really? >_> Then say what a rock stun deck is. >_>

About the naturia lock down deck, it is a naturia deck built normally but depends on making your opponent unable to play anything on his field.
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

EbilKid wrote:
! ! Yuki ! ! wrote:

Umm thanks. But what is that deck? o.O

LALALA here

A guy who wants a deck. HgSVb
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Lol. look it is a deck which uses golem effect the one with cubes xD to special summon 2 earth monsters in graveyard and then as we know it uses the koaki to lock your opponent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A guy who wants a deck.   A guy who wants a deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

A guy who wants a deck.
Page 1 of 1