Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

shooting quasar deck

Go down 
+2
milkydomo
xkyru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

shooting quasar deck Empty
PostSubject: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 am

shooting quasar deck
barrier resonator x2
battle fader x2
cyber dragon x1
cyber larva x3
2 doppel warriorX2
Interplanetarypurplythorny dragon x2
Junk synvchron x2
maxx c x3
mono synchron x2
quickdraw synchron x3
quilbolt hedgehoge x2
T.g. warwolf x2
turbo synchron x1
unknown synchron

card destruction x1
card trader x1
cup of ace x1
hand destruction x1
monster reborn x1
tuning x3
dark bribe x2
negate attack x3

extra
shooting qusasar
shooting star
stardust
red dragon archfiend
t.g. librarian
road warrior
junkwarrior
junk gardna
formula synchron
brionac

this deck need a lot of help please give suggestions on how to fix thank you
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:40 am

I have never even heard of a few of these cards... I see the purpose of your deck is to stall for quasar I think... it looks too slow in my opinion
Back to top Go down
! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

! ! ! Cosmic Blazer

PostSubject: honestly   shooting quasar deck EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:58 am

this deck just stalls for quasa kinda just hoping to get qd, its like u can only get quasa with the perfect hand :l

i suggest u make lavals(rely on rekindling tho) or u can go with synchrons those are teh best two ways for quasar(i run synchrons) qd is main card LEVEL EATER IS AMAZING IN QD DECKS, u can change levels of cards so awesome also suppoteers make an easy synchro such as synchron explorer, there are a few combos for FT quasa like the classic synchron explorer eater and quickdraw synchron, also the kind of hard, junk synchron bring a lv 1 tuner from grave doppel from hand qd combo,(cconfusing ik but u get used to it) if u can make the deck urself i can te=weak it and good luck! try lavals f u want but completly only relys on getting lavals in garve then rekindlin --..--
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 pm

i took your advice and remade the deck with more synchrons in the deck but the deck still relied to much on normal summon so can someone give me a few more cards to fix it
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:11 pm

use 2 doppel warrior 1 debris dragon 2 effect veiler 1 dandylion 2 lvl eater 2 tuningware 2 synchron explorer and 1 more quickdraw. that's all the monster i can think of. take out mano synchron turbo synchron 1 quillbolt both Interplanetarypurplythorny dragon use 1 maxx idk maybe keep T.G. werewolf.

OK now for spell and traps this might be kinda long :O. take out all negate attacks and put in mirror force and 1 torrential tribute add 2 solemn warning solemn. take out cup of ace hand destruction and card destruction add 2 pot of duality mind control heavy storm and 2 mst. take card trader out for reinforcement of the army
add call of the haunted and 2 dimensional prism. try to fit 1 star light road you will most likely be takoing out dark bribe's as well. this might not be the best quasar deck but it should be better.
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:08 pm

thx guys the reamde deck is amazing all beacuse of you
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:13 pm

glade to be of assistance if you need anything else just ask.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am

Yay nice job with the help too strife and everyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:54 am

Quasar isn't hard to get with a GOOD syncrhon deck... and lavals I have a good 1 that relies on draw power and its pretty ocnsistent but a solemn/dino rabbit completely will shut it down..or thunder kings..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shooting quasar deck   shooting quasar deck Empty

Back to top Go down

shooting quasar deck
Page 1 of 1