Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shootingace

Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed   Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:17 pm

I need some help with a Shooting dragons yusei deck. It hasnt benn having much success lately. So i really need some ideas here:
Monsters

Salvage warrior
Level eater x2
Junk synchron x2
debris dragon
unknown synchron
quickdraw synchron x2
Doppel warrior x2
Drill warrior
synchron explorer x2
turbo synchron
changer synchron
card breaker
swift scarecrow
tuningware x2
turbo booster
dandylion
stardust phantom

Spells
tuning x2
foolish burial
one for one
hand destruction
dark hole
swords of revealing light
pot of duality
pot of avarice

Traps
Mirror force x2
Solemn judgement
solemn warning x2

Extra deck

Junk destroyer
junk gardna
junk archer
road warrior
nitro warrior
turbo warrior
drill warrior
formula synchron
stardust dragon x2
shooting star dragon
T.G hyper librarian
Ally of Justice Catastor
Shooting Quasar dragon

Back to top Go down
Jfwarriors

Jfwarriors

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed   Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:17 am

well you could use another quickdraw, level eater, and junk synchron and 2-3 unknown
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed   Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:36 pm

2-3 unknown is too much especially since u can only use its eff once per duel... where is monster reborn?? T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed   Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting Dragons Yusei Themed
Page 1 of 1