Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Help, please with my Madloche Deck

Go down 
+5
Muteness
Kairyu Murou
Erebus
Mindy Loves Lucy
EbilKid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

Help, please with my Madloche Deck Empty
PostSubject: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:05 am

Ok, so let me get to this quick. Can you please guys get me some ideas around that deck? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Mindy runs Madolches on DN. Her Madolches are very consistent and OTK often. There record is around 35 wins 5 losses. PM Mindy on DN for help if you wants it ^^
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

She runs good kitties in it... hint hint i guess O.o

Last edited by Eerie Bus on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah Mindy is really good with Madolche listen to her lol
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Kairyu I didn't mean WOMAN LMFAO. thats the funniest part.
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:34 pm

I concur, Madolche seem to be something commonly played soon after the next ban list (at least that's how the theory goes).
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 am

really? i saw them as good.. but I don't know so much about taking t1.5+ , Then again.. its hard to tell. who knows?
Back to top Go down
C.C.

C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 am

if you're interested, we have a guide on Madolche on Black Rose Academy. I would post it here, the entire guide, but I can't, since the 1 week rule is still active, so I can't post links (and that guide is full of it). So you can ask me through PM as well, or just look it up on Black Rose. It's in Tutorials.
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:17 pm

i took the idea from offering gadgets and put it in a Madolce deck...so far its been very nice...its about 23win - 2 lose now i think.[a friend of mine used it a tourney here in Japan]..i can give you the deck list...

but first you gotta say Carly is awesome
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 pm

! ! Yuki ! ! wrote:
i took the idea from offering gadgets and put it in a Madolce deck...so far its been very nice...its about 23win - 2 lose now i think.[a friend of mine used it a tourney here in Japan]..i can give you the deck list...

but first you gotta say Carly is awesome

Thanks. But I do not like 'Carly' Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 am

lol XD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 am

airo09 wrote:
lol XD

Not a joke. :O I do not like Carly one bit, DO YOU? P_P
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:12 pm

never !!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Mindy is now Madolche pro status >_>

Mindy runs a boss T.G. Madolche deck

With the regular combos you can get a +2 to +4

With the loop you can get a +6 to +8

DECK IS CONSISTENT P_p
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:05 pm

Only problem was the deck I run kinda stops most decks..but you got over it that 2nd duel well, because its consistent enough.. that once it goes off theres few things that stop it..
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 am

How do Madolches even work i never even looked at the archetype.
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Help, please with my Madloche Deck 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:05 am

I am with Kairyu xD

Too long of a text wall.... It's like Inzektors, but worse D: (text wise). I never get to see them be played that much either so I don't get a chance to really know what which one does, ect... especially that heavy backrow they have -.-

Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 am

Umm can someone close this topic? Shocked I mean... the deck is made since years. xD So it is useless and I do not really like them either. So since the deck is over so I think this topic should be closed or no replies. xD
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:21 am

lol XD
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:23 am

lol why do u wanna to close it some one maybe help u with it
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 am

airo09 wrote:
lol why do u wanna to close it some one maybe help u with it

Maybe. Thank you anyways, guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:02 am

np ebil
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:02 am

ohh and search for tips for it in the yugioh wikia
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 am

hmmm ebilkid i will make a madolche deck soon if it is good i will give u tips of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help, please with my Madloche Deck   Help, please with my Madloche Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Help, please with my Madloche Deck
Page 1 of 1