Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jcruler99

jcruler99

XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) Empty
PostSubject: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm

XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) PZVEw
Please help me with this deck. I know it might be old but I have always liked it and now I'm having trouble running it.
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm not sure why it disappeared Sad
Back to top Go down
! Drago

! Drago

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:08 pm

jcruler99 wrote:
I'm not sure why it disappeared Sad
fixed the picture.Your welcome!
Back to top Go down
jcruler99

jcruler99

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank You Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkleonides

darkleonides

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:48 pm

doesnt disappear -.-
Back to top Go down
Mobvious

Mobvious

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:02 pm

dark hole?
monster reborn?
heavy storm?
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

try taking out the greed lighting vortex light wave tunnings morphing jar heavy mech support plat forms the field spell's and 1 of each of the main monsters and put in staples like solemn warning's call of hunted dimensional prism starlight road heavy storm mst's and as for the monster's try using black salvo thunder king and dekoichi's not too sure on monster's tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)   XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones) Empty

Back to top Go down

XYZ (the machine type cards not the black ones)
Page 1 of 1