Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Elemental HERO The Shining

Go down 
+5
! Crow Hogan
Erebus
Light,Yagami
Mobvious
! Drago
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
! Drago

! Drago

Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 ElementalHEROTheShiningYG06-EN-UR-LE

What a great card.It brings HERO decks to a new level and consistency. Can be created fairly easily by using one HERO and one LIGHT attributed monster, and this monster can be achieved through many methods. Miracle Fusion with Stratos and Neos Alius, Super Polymerization the opponent's Thunder King, Quasar. It can easily gain attack and recycle banished Hero monsters.With fusion gate you can just summon another one if one gets destroyed.

Pros:
- 2900+ beatstick if utilized in an effective method.
- Recycles your banished HEROES.
- Can be abused by using Fusion Gate.
- Can easily be summoned due to fusion requirements (That's why it can be summoned nearly every game).
- Super Poly your opponent's hard earned Quasar Dragon into this card (One of the only two fusion targets to be fusion summoned with Super Poly, another being Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste) or their Thunder King, or any LIGHT.

Cons:
- Can easily not benefit from this card if the opponent CED's it, which will result in many minuses for you.
- Can easily miss its timing (Ryko, Super Poly), but not many people are aware of this.

Do you think this card will be hitting the ban list anytime soon?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 am

like i said most ppl dont know much bout missing timme. I never missed time with shining ever (maybe i just didnt saw that i missed time with him).
Its like bth and gorz missing time effects that are dun by many ppl, and most time no1 says anything against the missed effect.
And whenur opponent dont see sth. its somehow his problem but not urs.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 am

lol good percentage of the time my opp makes it miss timing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:33 am

Than tell it to him, and explain it to him, maybe than there will be more ppl who knows the rulings. And at the end every1 is happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental HERO The Shining   Elemental HERO The Shining - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental HERO The Shining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2