Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Shining Falling Stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Shining Falling Stars Empty
PostSubject: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 am

Shining Falling Stars QjbcO
Hello Everybody !!
Welcome to my New Team, Shining Falling Stars !!
We'll become a new star and taking flight !! Shining Star will create a new world !! Come with us and become a star too !!!
All duelists are welcome, Debris, Stardust, Shooting, Quasar, all are welcome, just post your Username DN , and a screen of your statistics on DN and i'll test you, the only condition is to know basical rules Smile

The team

Falling Stars (Leaders)

Hiroshi Nakahara (Akogare no arashi)
Spoiler:

Glory Stars (members)

I hope we'll can do a great team !
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:03 am

Hello, Hiro once more. XD I think if you don't mind, I shall join it. And if there is a test for it, I shall be here on any time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:36 am

Hey Ebil Very Happy
I'll test you if i'll see you on the chat ^^
Thanky you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:00 pm

I break this team ^^
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

By break does he mean .. the teams no longer around or..what?
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 am

yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 am

Erebus wrote:
By break does he mean .. the teams no longer around or..what?
Yep i mean that ^^ Cuz I am the only member and there are too many teams ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Falling Stars   Shining Falling Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Shining Falling Stars
Page 1 of 1