Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

What's your theme song?

Go down 
+2
adorablecard
ULTRABAM1997
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ULTRABAM1997

ULTRABAM1997

What's your theme song? Empty
PostSubject: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

If you had a theme song what would it be. Mine is probably You're gonna go far kid! by The Offspring
Back to top Go down
http://heroesduelacademy.forumotion.com
adorablecard

adorablecard

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:50 am

what do u mean theme song?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:43 am

think its a song that would describe the kind of person u are?
Back to top Go down
Iron Mario

Iron Mario

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:44 pm

I would go either for the opening songs "Get your game on" or "Going my way"
Back to top Go down
WonderBoy

WonderBoy

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

mine is this
Logos Apeilh - Apo tous dromous me agaph
Back to top Go down
shadowcody90

shadowcody90

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:36 pm

English-break your heart
Japanese-keep holding on (season 4 gx opening)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your theme song?   What's your theme song? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your theme song?
Page 1 of 1