Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Whats your fav. game? =O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maseiku

Maseiku

Whats your fav. game? =O Empty
PostSubject: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm

well title says it, ima sking what your fav games are appart from any YGO one.

Mines a few:
.Hack series
Tales Of series
Suikden series
and final fantasy

there are a few more but these are deff my fav =P

So what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
YuseiFudo98

YuseiFudo98

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm into the DBZ games as well as Kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 am

Aaaah, both are good, i still play dbz occasioannly (i think last one was ultimate tenkaichi) and kingdom hearts, played them all except the 3D one on 3DS
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 am

The naruto storm series
The GTA series
The Dragonball Tenkaichi series...... except ultimate tenkaichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:34 pm

My favourites games are the pokemon series, except fifth generation black and white sucks :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your fav. game? =O   Whats your fav. game? =O Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your fav. game? =O
Page 1 of 1