Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

What deck are you running?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maseiku

Maseiku

What deck are you running? Empty
PostSubject: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Personally im running a few decks. and still improving.
Ninja deck (v0.5)
Ninja lockdown(0.1)
FireFist (0.1)
Warrior deck (1.0)
Little City(0.3)
Silent swordsman (0.2)
Legendary ocean (0.1)

Yeah the (0.1) and such are the times i improved the deck or changed cards =) helps me keeping track

Personal fav ill be using most is my warrior deck

Sooooo, what are you using??

Edit: Also maybe responding here might help you find a Tag Partner or you could help with eachothers decks if you running somthing alike =P

Last edited by Maseiku on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Infernity
Inzektors
Gravekeepers
Gladiator Beasts
RaySworn
Six Samurai
Laval Quasar
Zombie
Marik Reboot
Dino Rabbit
Constellar
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Ooh, some interesting decks altho i had some against me i only know how six sam and zombie decks work of those the rest seems kinda new, and never tried them, might take a look at them later =)
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 pm

hmm i used to run CHaos Anti but then i got into CHaos piper and then i got into Bubblebeat (still am) but mainly i run Worms
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I think I'm going to make a Mermail soon.
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:16 pm

I made a dragon deck, other from the one i posted wich is just basics and gives you teh option of going various ways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 am

My decks :p

Gishki V5
Roids V2
Archfiends V4
Fire fist V1
Zombies V9 (play this deck since 2009)

Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Nakahara those are interesting decks, how does a Fire Fist run?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Fire fist focuses on their support cars "firedance" spells and traps, the effects of fire fist add firedance, and their others effects send firedance card to the grave to destroy or bring back cards or various effects, the firedances also allows you to normal summon once more, or add fire fist cards to hand, it is really consistent if you build it well =)
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:36 pm

made a deck around e-hero neos and his fusions but for some reason it keeps ending with a OTK most the times >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

You should try air neos otk, it is broken with megamorph and the trap who is also used in exodia deck : hope for escape
Back to top Go down
Evilpath

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Ok thanks Hiroshi.

Also I have been trying to decide what deck to build next, does anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Spellbooks seems hard to build but it's very easy for good run, you should try it Wink
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 am

I'm running a deck on blue-eyes now and it seems to be working most the times, for some reason it holds upe easy against exodia lol
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster

BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:49 am

thats probably because most exodia decks on DN are very very very very very bad.... if u want to duel a properly made exodia deck duel me most of the time i can beat u first turn
and fyi this does not mean i like exodia, i hate exodia absolutely hate it...... its boring and takes no skill whatsoever i just used to run an exodia deck when i first started out and didnt know how to build a proper good normal deck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

Exodia is broken, i had a version with the destiny one and broww and magical , FTK 90%
Back to top Go down
Maseiku

Maseiku

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 am

I kept putting back monsters to his hand/negating spells lol, easy to beat once they stuck at 3 cards in hand while you can almost be certain its all exodia parts, or just a card destruction also fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What deck are you running?   What deck are you running? Empty

Back to top Go down

What deck are you running?
Page 1 of 1