Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

YGOPro DevPro Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

YGOPro DevPro Edition Empty
PostSubject: YGOPro DevPro Edition   YGOPro DevPro Edition EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 pm

YGOPro DevPro Edition Devprolog3
Presents: YGOPro DevPro Edition
This Is A Dueling System That Uses YGOPro.
What Is YGOPro
YGOPro Is AN Automatic Duel System Similar TO Dueling Network.The Program Is Free And Requires An Install And Comes With Many Great Features.
These Include:
Tag Team Dueling
Turbo Dueling
Anime Cards
Multiple Ban List Options
Custom Playing Fields
Custom Sleeve/Card Backs
How Do I Get It
To Install YGOPro DevPro Edition
Follow The Steps Below
Step 1. Download and install the Full Install Here: http://d-h.st/oKs note will update to current version). The client requires .NET Client Framework 4.5, if you do not have this installed it will prompt you to install it.
Step 2. Run the program with Dark Magician Girl as the Icon on the desktop.
Step 3. Press Register, pick an available username and give it a password, then re-enter it to log in.
Step 4. Press Deck Editor, create a deck, save, close.
Step 5. Double click an open duel, or host one of your preference.

This Download Is Not Required But It Is The Program I Will Be Using From Now On
DevPro's Official Website: http://dev.ygopro-online.net
Back to top Go down

YGOPro DevPro Edition
Page 1 of 1