Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Weekly contests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:57 am

So i go to thinking. how does weekly screenshot contest sound. or have a screenshot of the week competition?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:36 am

Like best screenshot of us winning a duel?
Back to top Go down
Sevendrawstosix
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor
Sevendrawstosix

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I think so, you mean something like the screenshots on your profile Quasar?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm

https://imgur.com/EiGFG

Me vs ganador Very Happy comebac from 50 LP, LS mirror
Back to top Go down
! Crow Hogan

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:40 pm

u still run twlights light? anyway i got this great screen shot were i hve 2500 lp and my opponet has 8000 im useing inzektors of course and he hit my set sangan got dragonfly and just raged quit lol its a priceless shot but i gotta wait 7 days for it to show you guys D:
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

So can we/you/I start a thread for this where we can post the week and its date and everyone gets ONE screenshot entry? AND lets make a rule: If opponent is gone, you must take the screenshot of it saying he quit so you can NOT mess with your field once he's gone. I've seen people do this while I'm watching there duel and its just like...really?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:52 am

! Crow Hogan wrote:
u still run twlights light? anyway i got this great screen shot were i hve 2500 lp and my opponet has 8000 im useing inzektors of course and he hit my set sangan got dragonfly and just raged quit lol its a priceless shot but i gotta wait 7 days for it to show you guys D:

ofc i do, would never give up lightsworn
Back to top Go down
Dominique LeBeau
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dominique LeBeau

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:57 am

Lightsworn synchros have nearly died now that plants have been hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly contests   Weekly contests Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly contests
Page 1 of 1