Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
! A Nerd Next Door

Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D Empty
PostSubject: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 am

Monsters:

-Just Too Boss not to Include

1x BLS-EOTB

-Rank 6 XYZ Spamming Materials

3x Hieratic Tefnuit
1x Wattaildragon
1x Luster Dragon 2
3x Gigaplant
1x Caius

-Plant Engine

1x Lonefire Blossom
1x Dandylion
1x Spore
3x Naturia Cherries
1x Copy Plant

-Lightsworn Engine (To mill those necessary Plants)

2x Ryko
2x Lyla
1x Jain (Kills those pesky Rai-Oh)
1x Lumina

-Protection Cards

2x Battle Fader
1x Gorz

The Rest:

1x Blazewing Butterfly
1x UFO Turtle (Doesn't really like Battle Searcher, but this can bring Lonefire and Blazewing out)

Spells:

-Equip Engine

3x Supervise
1x D.D.R.
1x Mark of the Rose
2x Hidden Armory

-Staple

1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm

-Lightsworn Engine

1x Charge of the Light Brigade
2x Solar Recharge

Extra Deck:

1x AOJ Catastrator
1x Ancient Fairy Dragon (I hate you, Necrovalley)
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Formula Synchron
1x Naturia Landoise
1x Power Tool Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
2x Constellar Ptolemy Messier 7
1x Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
2x Inzektor Exa-Beetle
2x Photon Streak Bouncer

Options that I am considering:
-1x Treeborn Frog + 2x Enemy Controller
-1x Monster Gate
-2x Soul Taker
-1-2x Evocator Chevalier
-2x Silent Doom/Swing of Memories

Side (Haven't decided this yet)
3x MST
Back to top Go down
thenextdoor

thenextdoor

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 pm

I saw your original Gigavise deck and I would believe this could be another great deck. BTW, luster dragon is a card ran only if you don't have more 6 star dragons, which means you should run 2 wattails instead of one. You could definitely run treeborn with double E-Con.
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami

Light,Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:56 pm

moar recharge, moar lyla and moar ryko
Back to top Go down
! A Nerd Next Door

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Yagami. I already tried that version. But Thunder-King Rai-Oh just bounces it. Maybe 1 more Ryko, but Lyla just gets killed by Rai-Oh.

Plus, I am thinking about quitting mill cards altogether to make this deck safer. This Deck struggles to find protection due to Hidden Armory and rather high count of Lv 5+ Monsters and some Plant monsters that are useless in hand.

And I am cutting Blazewing out. I don't really need to revive that Gigaplant, I got Constellar M7 to bounce it back to hand.
Back to top Go down
! Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Just want to say, @thenextdoor, in your sig. . .that is not the definition of irony.

Irony was ranked #2 misused word of the year in 2011, so I suppose I would expect that.

Irony; The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Also, I like the deck idea but how consistent is it?
Back to top Go down
! A Nerd Next Door

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 pm

! Daniel wrote:
Just want to say, @thenextdoor, in your sig. . .that is not the definition of irony.

Irony was ranked #2 misused word of the year in 2011, so I suppose I would expect that.

Irony; The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Also, I like the deck idea but how consistent is it?

Pretty consistent IMO. I am usually able to make plays. But that is not my problem. Opponent usually is able to go through me so easy because of how little protection I got. I am thinking about removing Milling Engine altogether and adding some consistent S/T to guarantee my survival, but that means my Graveyard will suffer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D   Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Tefnuit Gigavise Lightsworn :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Deck Dome-
Jump to: