Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

*SD*Pain's re-test's results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

*SD*Pain's re-test's results Empty
PostSubject: *SD*Pain's re-test's results   *SD*Pain's re-test's results EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 am

Deck-5/5

40-41 cards.

Speed Of Deck-6/10

Decks were really slow. But in the Fabled deck, it was fast and nice and did many combos in a few minutes and in one turn.

Procedures-7/10

Handling the cards for him was nice, but doing some mistakes that he could have dealt damage and other stuff and could have one game 3.

Deck Build-5/10

Fabled and lightsworns were nice! But the galaxy, had some missing abilities, I saw
better than it a lot. This was my first bad galaxy deck. And 3 points loss for using a fabled deck laglag built for him! <--- EDITED

Card Knowledge-4/10

Card knowledge was BAD! Bad, horribly bad! Very few simple mistakes he would not realize. And few others he never saw. Like using Fabled with Necrovalley. And other stuff, he never solved! Knowledge was BAD!

Flexibility-5/10

Not much. He actually rarely reacted to me.

Duel Results-0/15

I won all 3.

Final Result: 32/70

Debris dorm again. :/ Try harder, Pain! It is all because of your knowledge! Fix that!

Last edited by EbilKid on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because someone told me something about the Deck Build)
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: *SD*Pain's re-test's results   *SD*Pain's re-test's results EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

come on pain.
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: *SD*Pain's re-test's results   *SD*Pain's re-test's results EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:50 pm

are u saying you cant use gabled's with necrovalley uz if u are im pretty sure u can...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SD*Pain's re-test's results   *SD*Pain's re-test's results Empty

Back to top Go down

*SD*Pain's re-test's results
Page 1 of 1