Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

How did you find out about SSA?

Go down 
+2
! ! Yuki ! !
EbilKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

How did you find out about SSA? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:23 am

Hello all,

So as the title says, how did you find out about SSA?

About me, I once opened DN and talked to my friend "AlexKD6", once there, he told me that he was being tested in this academy so I asked about the link and that is how I came. XD

What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:52 am

lol, i was in the academy before ssa, and the academy before that academy, so i just joined ssa. crystal pmed me 1 day and gave me link, than i got mod.

thats the whole story.
Back to top Go down
! ! Yuki ! !

! ! Yuki ! !

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:35 am

i got the link on the academy in ! ! Shooting Quasar watcher's chat Smile
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

i was bored and wanted to be in an acadmy so i asked light yagami for a academy
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm

i was talking to ebilkid he told me he is in ssa and i asked for the link
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

I joined from Crystal telling me about it when I came back to DN
Back to top Go down
Victim of Progress

Victim of Progress

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:04 pm

*SD*Pain wrote:
i was bored and wanted to be in an acadmy so i asked light yagami for a academy

Pretty much the same
Back to top Go down
*SD*Pain

*SD*Pain

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:27 pm

lol victim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about SSA?   How did you find out about SSA? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about SSA?
Page 1 of 1