Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAB5431

AAB5431

I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? Empty
PostSubject: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aerialace

Aerialace

PostSubject: Re: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

asl atester while theyre online
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Yeah testers are the ones that are in yellow so just ask them when they are on and some moderators can test you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
! Gianus

! Gianus

PostSubject: Re: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 am

If you want to get tested, you should primarily look for the people that are colored in Yellow (Testers).
If none of those are online, you can always ask a Staff-member what to do. Some of the Moderators and Administrators can test you as well.
Back to top Go down
AAB5431

AAB5431

PostSubject: Re: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

alrighity then will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?   I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that? Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to do my test one of these days. how do i do that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: The Campus :: Debris Dragon Dorm-
Jump to: