Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

re-test request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xkyru

xkyru

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: re-test request   re-test request EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 am

i want to retest please
Back to top Go down
Doncheezy

Doncheezy

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:55 am

You can re test?
Back to top Go down
milkydomo

milkydomo

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 pm

if he's been here for over a week, and has over 500 points, then yep Razz just need to find a tester o:
Back to top Go down
Doncheezy

Doncheezy

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Lmao k
Back to top Go down
xkyru

xkyru

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 am

so was this the right place to post?
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 am

xkyru wrote:
so was this the right place to post?

Indeed it was. Now take the re-test if a week passed on you being here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

re-test request Empty
PostSubject: Re: re-test request   re-test request Empty

Back to top Go down

re-test request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices-
Jump to: