Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

we need more admins!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
xXxstrifexXx
EbilKid
*SD*Naruto
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

we need more admins!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

we dont have many active admins now so i suggest to have new admins

anybody with me ?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:18 pm

we totally have enough
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 pm

I agree with airo. This place needs more admins than this. You should add more.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm

I Agree too it is hard to find an admin on
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

true admins are not on enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 pm

i think we absolutly have enough admins. and at least theres always 1 on at dn or here. And every Admin is a true admin.
Back to top Go down
MexicanDave

MexicanDave

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:54 pm

@laglag the problem is that the admins are not as active as the other users here
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm

the site is going to get more active which is why we will need more admins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

I think every Admin here is active enough. we have at least 4 of the and thats enough. Maybe we need mods or teachers. so when u wanna have position just applicate for these jobs, but admins are full, and i think every1 of us addys is active.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

well then i Agree with you there. instead of making more admins we should have some more modded users.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 am

While I can vouch that there's normally an Admin on DN if there is not on the chat-box.... We definitely need more mods (not teachers... we do I guess but it has no relevance to this) because for 1, there's almost NEVER anyone actually patrolling the chat-box in anyway or to give a /cls when its highly needed TO keep the site's chat-box activity high.
I also know that most of this is coming from newer players so more of a newer perspective which may make you doubt it... (not saying new members don't count... think about it), I'm saying this myself as someone who has honestly been on this chat-box way to much to know how annoying it is to get a /cls most of the time.
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:45 am

yeah but i mean we have many admins but almost all of them arenta active

evert time i log in there is no admin and the admins which are active are mindy

laglag and lightyagami
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:31 am

I agree with airo. Even Light Yagami is not active like the others.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 am

Light Yagami is actually very active... Hes just not always on chatbox... if you have him added on DN you'd see him alot.. I normally make him come /cls if hes on ..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am

this topic is officialy locked now
Back to top Go down
Mindy Loves Lucy

Mindy Loves Lucy

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Topic Unlocked. All topics that are active are to remain unlocked. And why is Hiro-san banned?
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

wow wtf refresh wasn't working..and you shud make that an entire topic..cuz im sick of that happening kinda:/
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 am

i don't think we need more admins, if we did then many people would have a lot of power so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 am

As I said I don't think we need more admins.... But at best I could see another mod or 2 being helpful.... but people hate when academies get way over staffed to point of more staff on then regular people normally..... but then people get mad when there ISN'T always staff on... -_______-
Back to top Go down
*SD*Naruto

*SD*Naruto

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 am

lol we need i wait about a whole day to find one admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need more admins!!!!!!!   we need more admins!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

we need more admins!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Off Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: