Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

SEGOC [Simoultanious Effects Go On Chain]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C.C.

C.C.

SEGOC [Simoultanious Effects Go On Chain]      Empty
PostSubject: SEGOC [Simoultanious Effects Go On Chain]    SEGOC [Simoultanious Effects Go On Chain]      EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 am

These are chain links created by the fact that cards activate at the same time. A classic example is Tribute summoning Caius by tributing Sangan. Sangan and Caius will create a new chain, with one chaining on the other.

at times of these SEGOC's, if you have 2 or more chainlinks that are directly after eachother, you get to choose which ones go first. E.G.:
player A has witch of the black forest and sangan, player b summons Blue-eyes white dragon. Player A uses Torrential Tribute, destroying all monsters. Sangan and Witch of the Black Forest both activate at the same time. and, since both cards activate for you, you get to choose which one comes first.

now, there also is a difference for effects that are mandatory and those that are optional. Simply put, mandatory effects always go first in line. E.G.:

you synchro summon Black rose Dragon using dandylion as one of the materials. Dandylion's mandatory effect goes first, as Chain Link 1, and Black Rose dragon chains on it, becoming chain link 2. Chain resolves backwards, destroying all cards on the field first, then summoning 2 Fluff Tokens.

Here's how to create the chain link in case SEGOC comes up. Number 1 is what comes first in the chain link, and you can follow the system from there:

1.: Turn Player's Mandatory effects

2.: Non-turn Player's Mandatory effects

3.: Turn Player's Optional effects

4.: Non-Turn Player's Optional effects

Back to top Go down

SEGOC [Simoultanious Effects Go On Chain]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Support :: Dueling Lessons-
Jump to: