Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Chibi Monkey"

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. 198-23

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. Empty
PostSubject: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

Against member Jkskla

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. 2zizi3l

=3

Btw, he had 35 points when we started.
Back to top Go down
Kairyu Murou
Vice-Chancellor
Vice-Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:41 pm

Lol nice job Grimmy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Muteness

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:24 am

Hmm... seems you did alright Grimmy, I'm not one for that sort of deck though, seems like it takes a little while to start going.
Back to top Go down
xXxstrifexXx

xXxstrifexXx

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 am

nice grimmy.
Back to top Go down
Erebus
Chancellor
Chancellor
Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:21 am

What you mean muteness? Why does it seem that way to you?O.o
Back to top Go down
"The Chibi Monkey"

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. 198-23

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm

It is pretty easy to use.. I didn't even need to use it that much and I was able to do a lot of things with it that most players would not have realized they could do unless they ran the deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.   Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD. Empty

Back to top Go down

Le ALL OR NOTHING LE THIRDY THIRD THIRD.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Shadow Arena-
Jump to: