Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
If your looking to improve your skills, this is the right place. Make no mistake on why your here, your here to progress we can't force you to progress when you don't want to, that sort of dedication is on your part not ours. Most of all I implore all of you to look around the site I didn't make these sections for myself, explore them express yourself, I can't make the site active by myself it's your job too. The Primary means of Dueling here are Dueling Network. Socialize and be active, take a look around see what you like.
Shooting Star Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog inPortal
Do you think you are one of the best duelists out there? Prove it to us by competing in the Shooting Storm Tournament to join the new dorm of Shooting Storm! Join HERE!

Muteness's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muteness's test results Empty
PostSubject: Muteness's test results   Muteness's test results EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello and welcome to the academy Muteness's first, i hope you enjoyed the test, even if it was 1 am when we did ^^ , so here are your results.

Deck
You had 40 cards in your decks , so you have 5/5

Speed of your deck 7/10
You stagnated sometimes, but other , you take your cards when you need it, and it is cool , nothing to say ^^

Procedures 8/10
You handled your cards well , but some mistakes in the last duel, few moves could be better ^^

Deck build 10/10
Your decks are very strongs, and you had good combos Smile

Card Knowledge 7/10
Mistakes in last duel, with rai-oh for example, Rai-oh only negates effect to add from the deck to your hand and not from the graveyard to your hand, other with duality, you cannot activate it when rai-oh is face-up on the field, it can be a common situation so keep it in mind Wink

Flexibility 8/10
Good flexibility, but only 1 thing i have to say, you played all your spell traps at the beginning , and then i played heavy storm, keep some cards in hand to protect you in case.

Duel result
Atlantean (you) VS Evilswarms (Me) Won
Hero deck (you) VS Nordics (me) Won
Banish (with piper) deck (you) VS Thunder (Me) Won
15/15

Total 60/70
Congratulations !!! You'll be in Shooting star Dorm, you are a very strong duelist, even if you do little mistakes, you'll progress quickly and easily, just practive, and consult rulings on yugioh wikia for example Wink
Back to top Go down

Muteness's test results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shooting Star Academy :: Duel Arena :: Tester Offices :: Test Results-
Jump to: